Last Updated on April 13, 2021
It’s a big dilemma to find out the best products when we plan to buy anything. Buying the best trampoline is not exceptional to that. If you are familiar with the best trampoline brands before going to shop, it will benefit a lot in picking. Also, learning the different trampoline brands is essential for trampoline enthusiasts like you.
Not all trampoline brands are equally safe, bouncy, or budget-friendly. From the tons of brands, few models offer astounding features that you want. Statistics show every year more than 100,000 trampoline injuries occur in the United States. So, it is important to choose the safest trampoline for your kids and families.
This article is to make known to you the top brands of trampolines. With the best brand trampoline description and trampoline reviews, we will also reach out to the topmost trampoline model of each brand. So, stay tuned and enjoy the article!
9 Best Trampoline Brands with Their Top Trampoline Reviews
01. Skywalker Trampolines Brand
Skywalker is our best trampoline brand. It manufactures different trustworthy and really good trampolines featuring secure and no-gap safety enclosures. Skywalker trampoline was founded in 2004 for fun, safety, increasing activity, and more. They mainly focus on youngsters to make them active.
Skywalker teams are very responsive to the customers. Their product sturdiness definitely pleased you very much. Skywalker headquarter are situated in Brigham City, Utah.
Researching on customers’ activities, Skywalker’s team realized that jumping in trampolines acts as a therapy tool. According to their research team, trampolining is good for improving brainstorming especially for autistic behaviors people and anxiety.
Skywalker trampolines offer square, rectangular, oval, and round shapes trampolines. For different uses of purposes, their sizes vary from large to mini sizes. If you need an Olympic trampoline, you can also find that in Skywalker.
Several large sizes Skywalker trampolines are 17 ft Olympic, 17 ft oval, 16 ft square. For your family or kids, they also provide appropriate medium and small-size trampolines. Their fitness rebounders come in variable sizes of 60-inches, 36-inches, and much more.
Patented Enclosure: Skywalker provides the maximum safety of users. Their no-gap enclosure eliminates injuries by keeping away the jumpers from springs. also, you can choose in-ground trampoline types for extra safety.
Price: Skywalker trampoline’s price varies from $50 to $1250. Most of their average costs are around $600. So, they are budget-friendly.
Warranty: Skywalker trampolines provide 3 years warranty for their frame and 1 year for other parts.
Replacement Parts and Versatile Toys: You will find trampoline accessories, genuine replacement parts, and some other playground equipment in Skywalker trampoline websites. The playground equipment includes GeoDome, JungleGym, and TeeterTotter.
Quality and Safety Standard: All the Skywalker trampoline meets the ASTM standard.
Best Trampoline from Skywalker
- Assembled dimensions: 15’ x 15’ x 9’; Product weight: 186.1 pounds
- Safety is our #1 priority: Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface protecting children from pinch points and openings.
- Slam dunk basketball hoop: Made of soft, safe play materials with a hook and loop breakaway rim to minimize damage to enclosure net and poles; Includes 1 foam basketball
- Jump for joy: Great for your next “family fun time” while getting your blood pumping and your muscles moving.
- Safe design: 96 6.5" long steel rust resistant springs located around the outside of the enclosure net for safety.
02. Zupapa Trampolines Brand
Come with another valued trampoline manufacturer Zupapa. They always focus on happy exercise that equals a healthy life. Due to electronic game addiction, kids love to play indoors but Zupapa strives to bring them outdoors for the purpose of their physical and mental grown.
The upgraded Zupapa models provide great durability, warranty, and safety features than before. More than 120,000 users are using Zupapa trampolines and these numbers are increasing with time. You will get most of the necessary accessories with the trampolines and can buy additional ones if necessary. Zupapa’s headquarter is located in Dallas, Texas.
Zupapa provides round trampolines nowadays. They are divided into two broad categories Saffun and Safump trampolines. The word Saffun stands for safe plus fun trampolines and Safump refers to safe plus jumps trampolining.
The upgraded 2019 Saffun trampolines add more features such as a no-gap jumping mat, double layers pad, longer warranty, more accessories, and a few more. On the other side, Safump types are special trampolines that protect jumpers from the gaps between mat and springs.
With their size variations, their price varies. The average cost of the Zupapa trampoline is approximately $550.
Hot-dip Galvanized Frame and Net Poles: From 2020, Zupapa trampolines frame and net poles use hot-dip galvanizing technology to make their trampolines more stable and rust-proof than the traditional galvanized steel constructed trampolines.
No-gap Design: The latest upgraded Zupapa trampolines of 2020 feature a no-gap system that eliminates gaps between mat and spring pad. Actually, the spring cover and jumping carpet are sewn tightly. In this way, the jumping area is expanded and you get a safe jump surface.
Great Warranty: Zupapa upgraded its techniques and technologies in 2018. From then, these trampolines declare 10 years warranty for their frame, 2 years for other parts. If any part comes with defects the manufacturer will replace this without any shipping charge.
Meets TUV Safety Standard: Zupapa trampolines are very much concerned about users’ safety. All their products and accessories have German inspection and production TUV certification. Every part has to pass the quality and safety test before arriving in the market.
The Best Trampoline from Zupapa
- ❤️【Security Certification&No-gap Design】Zupapa trampolines are tested for safety and durability to exceed all ASTM and TUV standards. The 2021 upgrade no gap design eliminates hazards of getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps cause the jumping mat and spring cover are tightly sewn together. Also the springs are all covered with thick and durable pad. What’s more, our new design expanded the jumping area.
- ❤️【Hot-dip Galvanizing Technology & Heavy-duty Frame】Zupapa 2021 trampolines use the latest hot-dip galvanizing technology to make the frame anti-rust, more stable and durable. And our unique two steel joints design along with W-shaped legs provide a solid base for the whole trampoline. Max weight capacity up to 425 lbs（12,14,15ft）& 375lbs(8，10ft). Comes with 6 pcs of wind stakes, make the trampoline stands stably even in storm.
- ❤️【More Springs & Impressive bounce】 As we all know springs are the core of the trampoline, we have 12 more springs to offer impressive bounce.
- ❤️【Higher Quality Materials for Max Safety】Galvanized rust resistant springs(7 inch) offer impressive bounce. Anti-UV jumping mat (made of PP) provides more weight capacity. 8.9ft higher enclosure net (made of environmental PE) ensures absolute safety and fastness when jumping. And the poles are padded with 10mm foam, can protect your kids from banging against the steel pole.
- ❤️【Much Longer Net Poles】Zuapap extends all the net poles wich reach the ground to make the net more stable and safer. What's more our 1.5mm steel frame tubes comparing with 1.0mm ordinary frame make the trampoline more sturdy.
03. Merax Trampolines Brand
Merax provides innovative products to simplify modern lives. It was founded in 1995 in Los Angeles, California. Merax offers plenty of products (almost 400) under the categories of home, pets, office, travel, fitness, and kids. All these products are satisfactory considering their quality with price.
Trampolines are very popular amongst their products list. They construct several trampolines of large, medium, small, and mini sizes. Now their branches are found in the UK, China, Japan, and Germany.
Merax trampolines mainly make recreational trampolines and fitness trampolines. They only supply round trampolines. Some of the popular recreational trampolines models are 12 ft, 14 ft, and 15 ft trampolines.
Few models of Merax small trampolines are 36-inches, 38-inches, 44-inches, and kids 2-person model. Their product price ranges from $70 to $650.
Wide Varieties of Rebounders: Merax trampolines provide a large number of mini fitness trampolines. These rebounders are good for kids’ and adults’ fitness.
Extra Protective Net: With the usual enclosure, there is an extra protective enclosure that prevents leaving the basketball from the trampoline.
Safest Trampoline from Merax
- We understand SAFETY is your top priority when it comes to children. We attach equal importance to it, too. Merax 15 FT Trampoline features 6ft high safety enclosure and heavy gauge galvanized rust resistance steel construction with a total of 6 W-shaped legs for added stability.
- 5 foam padded poles and 1 extra thick pole to support UV-proof safety trampoline enclosures for maximum safety while jumping. Heavy duty 4-step galvanized steel ladder offers convenient maneuverability in and out of the trampoline.
- Robust 108 galvanized trampoline springs securely attach the tightly woven jumping mat and frame together, offering superior and impressive bounce. Don’t worry about getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps as they are all covered with durable blue frame pad.
- Double the dose of fun with jumping and shooting actions. This built-in entertainment basketball hoop is especially designed with protective netting to prevent balls from leaving the enclosure. Great choice to keep your child active and entertained. Rust-proof design ensures its ability to withstand long term use, even in humid and wet weather.
- Note: This item comes in 3 boxes and may NOT be delivered at the same time. Please wait patiently or contact the seller if you only receive part of them. Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.Assembly instruction:https://youtu.be/lp_ZzhV-WSE
04. BCAN Trampolines Brand
BCAN is a renowned trampoline brand for small-sized ones. They provide different sizes of rebounders and exercise toys for kids and adults. You also get some exercise accessories from BCAN. For the trampolines, BCAN provides a 1-year warranty for the main components.
BCAN rebounders are made as professional grades. Usually, their price is a little more than other little trampolines. The great quality and features worth the money.
Foldable Trampoline: BCAN introduced foldable trampolines that can be easily stored and hidden in a small closet, or under the bed.
Provide Efficient Exercise: BCAN provides efficient exercise to the jumpers. 10 minutes of jumping in BCAN equivalent to 30 minutes cycling, 1-hour jigging, or 20 minutes swimming.
Adjustable Handle: BCAN trampolines handle can be adjusted in 4 levels that fit for kids and adults simultaneously.
Large Carrying Capacity: BCAN rebounders support more than 300 lbs weight on average.
High End Trampoline from BCAN
- 【Portable Trampoline】With unique frame construct, folded size less to 1/4! Easy to storage your trampoline anywhere, bed, sofa, car trunk, closet, etc.
- 【Jumping System】The unique 32 CLOSED SPRINGS connect easy-to-clean waterproof pp mat provides a powerful elastic recovery system to make suitable for over 6-year-old jumping efficient and safe.
- 【Folding Oxford Pad】Four holes construct allows you to fold trampoline without taking off the pad. Waterproof, Anti-scratch, Easy-to-clean.
- 【Magic Indoor Exercise】10 Minutes bounce exercise equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming. Let trampoline become a habit, as a part of your life.
- 【Lifetime Service】Quick reply within 24 hours. Parts warehouses all over the US. Make after-sales service easier and effective.
05. JumpSport Trampolines Brand
JumpSport is a pioneer brand for introducing a safety trampoline. They manufacture trampolines and their accessories. In 1998, Mark Publicover and his wife Valerie Publicover founded JumpSport’s trampolines. Once when their kids and their friends were playing on the trampoline in 1995, they heard their crying and found one of them was hurt seriously. From then, Publicovers feel to invent a safe trampoline.
In 1997, they first invented their prototype JumpSport and began to sell commercially in the market, but they don’t get a good response. But JumpSport’s team was steadfast in their commitment to improving their trampolines focusing the safety and quality. Another small accident at the Publicover family occurred again in 1998, which led the JumpSport’s development, especially on safety innovations.
More than 50-percent of trampoline-related injuries occurred when jumpers impact the bed. Publiocover successfully made their trampolines minimizing the impact by 40-percent. JumpSport introduced its fitness trampoline in 2008. They are continuously improving their trampolines to make them safe for all ages people.
JumpSport trampolines mainly provide two trampoline types– backyard and fitness trampolines. Some of their outdoor trampolines meet the features of the Olympic rating. They offer different accessories that enhance users’ fun.
The backyard trampolines come in various sizes and bouncing levels. Their price starts at $500 and ends at $2500. Due to the technology differences, they are named as different designations – JumpSport Elite, AlleyOOP Sport, AlleyOOP DoubleBouce, JumpSport SkyBounce, StagedBounce, etc.
JumpSport provides different models of professional fitness trampolines with different jumping sizes. These indoor rebounders come with variations of price nearly from $250 to $650. The cost seems higher than the traditional mini trampolines, but the extra costs make them superior to others.
Lots of Accessories: JumpSport delivers versatile add-ons such as basketball hoop, tent, safety skirt, shoe bag, gloves, weather bag, canopy, bounce board, ladder, mister kit, and many more things. Their unparalleled accessories are very popular even amongst other trampoline brand users.
Professional Trampolines: JumpSport is renowned for its professional-grade trampolines and rebounders. They offer amazing features that skilled jumpers need.
Lifetime Warranty: Most of the JumpSport trampolines and rebounders provide you a lifetime warranty for their frame and an attractive warranty for other parts. From their warranty, you can realize that this brand trampoline is great in performance. To increase the lifetime, you should take good care of your trampolines.
JumpSport Best Trampoline for the Money
- Unique Design: Fitness trampoline designed to provide a comfortable, quiet level of bounce for all ages and condition levels. Has a 40% reduction in impact as opposed to traditional bouncers
- Large Padded Edges: Features a large jumping surface and extra-wide padded mat making it great for low impact cardio, core exercises, high-calorie burns, lymphatic flow, and so much more
- Sturdy & Stable: Designed with a black powder-coated 39-inch frame with a 35. 5-inch Permatron jumping surface. With arched legs providing aditional stability, resist tipping, and make for easy storage. With a weight rating of 250 pounds
- Premium Bungees: EnduroLast 2 elastic cords are tested to millions of bounces and give users a lively but cushioned bounce. Has the virtually silent FlexBounce System which is a gentle and smooth bounce in comparison to steel springs
- Package Includes: Free 60-Day Extended Trial to online workout videos, JumpSport basic DVD, and the trampoline which comes almost fully assembled to get you bouncing quickly and easily. Additional accessories like the handle bar not included.
06. Sportspower Trampolines Brand
Sportspower company founded in 1992 to make quality and affordable outdoor toys. They also introduced the patented water slide, home air jumper for the users. Now, they supply backyard play products globally. Their major distributors are situated in the USA, Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Mexico, and Japan.
Nowadays, you will find their swing sets, playhouses, water slides, and other toys in play centers. These fun toys provide entertainment for kids and adults of all ages. Sportspower brand is continuously updating their products to create reasonable price trampolines over 25 years ago.
Sportspower brand manufacture three broad categories of outdoor plays- trampolines, swing sets, and water slides. They mainly make safe round trampolines but few models come with square, oval and hexagonal shapes. Some Sportspower trampolines are called BouncePro having good bouncing.
Affordable Price: Sportspower trampolines are cheap compared to the competitor’s price.
Warranty: Sportspower trampolines provide a great warranty for most of their models. The frame comes with 7 years warranty.
Flash Litezone: The large size Sportspower trampolines have a unique flash Litezone feature that attracts the kids for long-time playing.
Accessories: In the parks or fair you may see frequently water slides and swing sets. Sportspower is a pioneer to develop these toys.
Our Top-Pick Sportspower Backyard Trampoline Model
- Overall Dimensions: 84" W x 73.5" H with net; Max Weight Limit: 100lbs
- STURDY DESIGN: Heavy-duty rust-resistant galvanized steel frame with foam outer edge makes up an integrated design to provide extra stability and support
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: UV-treated netting and jump mat ensures long lasting quality and protection, while 360-degree netting also gives parents unrestricted visibility of their children
- MAKES EXCERSIZE FUN: Encourages a healthy lifestyle by providing a fun way for your young one to work muscles, boost heart rate, and improve flexibility
- STABLE BASE: Low to the ground design and padded spring cover prevent injury and entanglement, creating an ideal starter trampoline for children ages 3 and up
07. Giantex Trampoline Brand
Giantex is a North American e-retailer and service center. They provide quality products at a good price. Their products are found in few extensive sections such as home, outdoor, sporting goods, furniture, pet supplies, hardware, other assortments, and many more. They already reach into more than 10 countries of Europe and America.
Giantex trampolines are durably constructed and great in performance.
Giantex provides recreational trampolines for adults and kids. According to acrobats, you need to choose from various sizes. Their large trampolines come with a ladder, so you needn’t worry about purchasing it separately.
Great in Price: Most of the Giantex trampolines are cheap products. Their prices attract users to choose over their competitors.
No-gap Design: Giantex trampolines have a no-gap between mat and enclosure net that prevents pinch hazards. So, you can feel safe to play.
Our Top-Pick Giantex Backyard Trampoline Model
- 🎁 Three U-shaped Legs - Notice: Only the 8FT trampoline doesn't include the ladder!The legs are arranged and assembled evenly under the trampoline base. They offer enough stability and support for the whole trampoline.
- 🎁 Safety Enclosure Net and Foam Sleeves - Safety enclosure netting are perfectly attached to the steel tubes which connects the enclosure net with the spring cover. This also eliminates gaps between the mat and net to ensure your safety while jumping on the mat.
- 🎁 All Accessories Included - Our trampoline includes steel frame, jumping mat, safety enclosure combo. It is also easy to assemble. All parts including hardware are listed and numbered in the instruction. The specific assembly steps are shown in picture form which is easy for you to understand. Notice: Only the 8FT trampoline doesn't include the ladder!
- 🎁 Large Weight Capacity - Weight limit is 200 lbs. Heavy duty PP jumping mat is stitched perfectly well. All springs and top rails are designed for fixing the whole trampoline. It offers you a sense of secure feeling while you jump on the mat.
- 🎁 Solid Construction - The frame consists of galvanized rust resistant steel. They are durable and rust resistant and also provides longer service life for the trampoline. There are 42 springs which are designed for fixing the whole base part.
08. Upper Bounce Trampoline Brands
The Upper Bounce trampolines are products of the KSH brands group. This company focuses on family happiness providing innovative fun yard and outdoor products. Upper Bounce started its trampoline history journey in 2009. But first, they started by trading parts and then trampolines.
Upper Bounce trampolines and their parts are made from high-quality materials that provide safe bouncing. Their developed trampoline parts are compatible with almost all other brands’ products. Their website is very intuitive than other trampolines online support. Most of their trampoline parts come with a 1-year warranty.
Upper Bounce provides fitness rebounders, kiddie fun trampolines, medium and large size trampolines for families and gymnasts. If you think their trampolines on a shape base, they cover all the shapes you need such as round, oval, square, rectangular, and hexagonal. Their trampolines are found in different price tags from $50 to $1000.
Their Best Uniqueness
High Weight Limit: Upper Bounce trampolines have a large weight capacity. Most of their trampolines can withstand more than 400 lbs.
Affordable and Great Varieties: Another good feature of the Upper Bounce trampoline is its affordability with versatile variations. Most of their trampolines are found under $500.
Accessories: Upper Bounce trampolines provide a wide variety of accessories for their customers that fit almost other trampolines brands. Their accessories include a weather protection cover, anchor kit, jumping skate, etc.
Our Top-Pick Upper Bounce Trampolines for Backyard
- Bouncing Fun – Upper Bounce rectangle trampoline with safety pad is suitable for any backyard/outdoor setting. Its high-quality premium PP mesh trampoline jumping mat and its strong and firm structure can accommodate up to 500 lbs. of weight time
- Safe to Use – This rectangular trampoline with spring cover padding is built with ASTM Standardized solid steel frame. Our child-safety certified trampoline for adults and kids consider safety as the most important usability parameter.
- Easy to Assemble – It takes approximately half an hour and a couple of hands to assemble this outdoor trampoline. This trampoline with safety pad comes with an easy to understand assembly instructions manual to assist the user for comfortable assembly.
- Durability and Longevity – This rectangle trampoline is built with rust and corrosion-resistant materials. This outdoor trampoline is capable of enduring all outdoor weather conditions. Its heavy gouged steel structure prevents it from breaking or bending.
- Accessories Included – Trampoline has a galvanized steel frame, trampoline springs, polypropylene trampoline jumping mat, pole foam sleeves, pole caps, safety enclosure net, enclosure poles, legs, trampoline safety pad, spring pull tool and warranty card.
09. ExacMe Trampoline Brands
The NewAcme company was established in 2011. After their build-up, they developed their own brand ExacMe. Nowadays this is a great trampoline brand and growing massively. Their trampolines can be used for indoor and outdoor purposes.
This ExacMe is a new brand, but due to its constructional quality, it is gaining popularity among all. They are relatively cheaper than their competitors’ prices. If needed you can swap the parts and accessories.
ExacMe trampolines offer outer or intra-enclosure trampolines with variations of sizes and types that can be used for indoor and outdoor purposes. You will see ExacMe offers four different series of trampolins. They are T-series, S-series, C-series, and L-series trampolines.
T-series trampolines are usual trampolines but high weight capacity. Their net is attached on the outside of the pad. They have normally 6 legs and 12 poles. Their maximum weight capacity is 375 lbs. The S-series is the simple version of the T-series. They come with 4 to 5 legs.
C-series trampolines are actually inner trampolines. The net lays inside the pad. ExacMe’s new model trampolines are called L-series. Here, the enclosure poles are made of lightweight and corrosion-proof carbon fiber tubes. It can withstand a maximum weight of 400 lbs amongst the ExacMe trampolines.
Their Best Uniqueness
Good Pricing: ExacMe provides quality trampolines at a reasonable cost. Investing $450 on average, you will get these toys for fun.
Highest Weight Limit: ExacMe trampolines are good weight-supporting trampolines. The T-series and L-series trampolines feature 375 lbs and 400 lbs weight rating.
Strong Pole and Leg Connection: The legs and pols are fixed together with a double-quick clamp that makes the trampoline stable more than the other brands.
Our Top-Pick Exacme Best Rated Trampoline Model
- All Exacme trampolines not only have TUV Certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved
- 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points, much more Stable and safe than other 4W or 5W legs trampoline (except 8ft has 3 legs, 10ft has 10Legs)
- Heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. UV protection jumping mat
- Rust resistant galvanized steel heavy duty frame; longer net poles
- Easy to Assembled; weight limits 375 lbs., which is highest on market (for 15ft. Other sizes have different weight limits)
What are the Features and Qualities of Top-Rated Trampoline Brands?
We have already mentioned the trampoline brands that are best in features along with our top pick products. You can choose from them with confidence. Hopefully, you will end up investing in a good trampoline brand. And if you want, you can choose from other trampoline brands also. Whichever trampoline brand you choose, the features are the following that you must have with your trampoline,
- Sturdy trampoline frame
- Quality jumping mat
- Enclosure net
- A large number of springs
- Rust resistance material
- Availability of trampoline parts and accessories
Which Trampoline Brands are Best for Exercise?
Nowadays, trampolines are great options for fitness, gymnastics, and recreation. Even, most of the top-quality trampoline brands provide different models depending on the user like adults, kids, toddlers, etc. In short, for any purpose, you can have ample options to choose from. If you are planning to have something for fitness or exercise, you should go for rebounder trampolines. Again, you can choose trampolines for gymnastics purposes, if you are an enthusiastic one. Rebounders are designed for adults in most cases while trampolines are good for kids and adults.
Best Trampoline Brands: Some Other Good Company
In the above, we have discussed a few of the top trampoline brands. There are also many popular trampoline brands such as- SkyBound, Vuly, Springfree trampolines, Ultega, Acon, Propel trampolines, Little Tikes, Bellicon, Bounce Pro trampoline, Skyzone, Cellerciser, JumpKing trampolines, Airzone, Super Jumper, Urban Rebounder, and many more. The RAVE, Island Hopper, and Popsport brands are famous for their awesome water trampolines and bouncers.
They all have lots of positive features. You can take them also for various trampolining purposes.
9 Best Trampolines Reviews
01. Skywalker Trampolines 15 Foot Jump N Dunk Round Trampoline
The 15 ft Round Jump N’ Dunk is a top-rated Skywalker trampoline. This popular trampoline comes with almost all the features that you want. The frame, T-sockets, springs, and poles are made of rust-resistant 16-gauge galvanized steel. The total jumping area of this trampoline is 141 square ft.
There are a total of 96 springs that provide high-bouncing. Reinforced T-sockets enhance the stability of the trampoline. In the trampoline, the mat and net are constructed from polypropylene. The UV-resistant vinyl-coated spring pad features a no-gap design between the enclosure net and mat.
This best trampoline can withstand 200 lbs of weight. It includes basketball accessories for more fun. This safest trampoline comes with a 3-year warranty for the frame and a 1-year warranty for other materials.
- Central focused bounce
- 5-inches long 96 springs
- Made from durable materials
- Support up to 200 lbs of weight
- No-gap enclosure eliminates gaps and injuries
- Meets the ASTM safety standards
- 3-years for the frame
- Includes basketball accessories
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Ages under 6 years should not allow jumping
- Need to buy a ladder separately
- Not perfect for a small backyard
This 15 ft round Skywalker trampoline is durable, budget-friendly, and has a larger jumping area. We recommend this all-purpose trampoline for you if you need a recreational, safe trampoline for your family.
02. Zupapa 15 14 12 10 8FT Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net
The 15 ft Zupapa Saffun trampoline is our best choice Zupapa trampoline. This 2020 upgraded Zupapa model ensures quality. The frame is made of hot-dip galvanized that is more durable than the traditional galvanized steel. It uses 108 pieces of 7-inches springs. This round trampoline’s jumping mat diameter is 15 ft and supports a maximum weight of 375 lbs.
The no-gap design eliminates gaps between the jumping mat and spring cover hence the chance of occurring injuries decreases enormously. You will get an extreme warranty period of 10 years for its frame and 2 years for other parts. The enclosure net is 6 ft high so no chance of falling outside. It includes a rain cover and a non-slip ladder.
- Hot-dip galvanization gives great durability
- No-gap between mat and pad enhance safety
- Uses 108 pieces of 7-inches springs
- 375 lbs of maximum weight capacity
- Includes rain cover and a non-slip ladder
- Great warranty of 10 years for the frame
- Safety standard TUV certified
- Best outdoor trampoline
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Large space required
The 15 ft Zupapa trampoline is a wonderful choice. If you are concerned about safety, then this trampoline is for you. The durable construction and warranty definitely attract you to buy this trampoline.
03. Merax 15 FT Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net, Basketball Hoop, and Ladder
Merax 15 ft trampoline is a popular model amongst recreational and good cheap trampolines. Merax has upgraded this trampoline in 2020. The frame is made of robust heavy gauge galvanized steel. It uses 108 sturdy and galvanized big springs. This trampoline is made for dual actions jumping and shooting. It can withstand 375 lbs of weight.
You will get impressive bouncing from this trampoline. Its mat is constructed from premium UV-protected bouncy materials. The construction includes 6 W-shaped legs that add to the stability of the trampoline. Gaps between mat and enclosure are covered with a durable blue frame pad.
There are foam-padded poles and a thick pole to support the enclosure net. The enclosure net is made of UV-resistant material that is 6 ft high. This Merax trampoline comes with a basketball hoop and 4 steps ladder. The basketball hoop is designed with extra protective netting to prevent leaving the balls from the enclosure.
- Durable construction with 108 springs
- Upgraded model trampoline
- Provides safe and extreme bounce
- Have extra protective netting
- 6 W-shaped legs increase stability
- 6 ft enclosure net height
- 375 lbs of weight capacity
- Best trampoline for the money
- Includes a 4-step ladder and basketball hoop
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Warranty and after-sales service should be extended
- Large space required
This 15 ft Merax trampoline a great choice for recreational trampoline lovers. It keeps your kids active and pleased for the day long.
04. BCAN 40″ Foldable Mini Trampoline, Fitness Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle
You needn’t take a large-size trampoline for fitness purposes. Any quality rebounder can burn many calories and boosts fitness with minimum movements of jumpers. Such a valued little trampoline is BCAN 40-inches. This foldable trampoline can be folded twice. You can store this trampoline under the bed or a closet.
Though it is small in size, however, it’s durably constructed from commercial-grade steel. It can support 330 lbs of weight maximum. The mat is made of waterproof PP materials and the springs are manufactured from commercial steels.
Its handle can be adjusted in 4 different levels and its height range from 32 to 42-inches. The handle has a comfy foam and fits for kids and adults.
- Maximum weight capacity 330 lbs
- Handle heights can be adjusted in 4 level
- Foam of the handle gives cushion touch
- Folded size smaller than 1/4 of original
- Adopt new oxford safety pad
- One of the safest trampolines
- 32 springs in total
- Easy to carry and hide
- Suitable for kids and adults
- Great rebounder for the money
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Rebound action isn’t up to the mark
- Poor online feedback
- Low warranty
The mini BCAN 40-inches trampoline can be used for multi fitness purposes. This efficient workout trampoline gives outstanding cardio within a few minutes. Don’t miss to get that one for the indoor workout and fun.
05. JumpSport 250 In-Home Cardio Fitness Rebounder
JumpSport 250 model trampoline is a great choice fitness rebounder for gyms and professional instructors throughout the world. This unique fitness trampoline provides a comfortable and quiet level of bouncing for all ages people. It reduced the impact by 40-percent compared to the regular trampolines.
This fitness trampoline is safe because it uses bungees rather than springs. Moreover, the large padded edges increase safety. You will get smooth, and cushioned bounce cardio from this rebounder. The sturdy trampoline is designed with a black powder-coated 39-inches frame with a 35.5-inches Permatron jumping mat.
The rebounder can withstand up to 250 lbs of weight. It provides a lifetime warranty for the steel frames and legs. You can easily assemble this rebounder within few minutes. So, it’s easy to clean the trampoline too.
- Durable construction
- Bungees ensure safety
- Permatron jumping carpet
- Smooth bouncing
- Easy to assemble
- No-tip arched legs ensure safety
- Low-impact rebounder
- Support 250 lbs of weight
- Comes with an exclusive exercise DVD
- Lifetime warranty for steel frame and legs
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Handlebar not included
If you are looking for a safe and roomy rebounder, then this JumpSport rebounder 250 model is definitely an outstanding preference for you. It combines the smoothest, most cushioned, and excellent bounce. We highly recommend this little trampoline for you.
06. Sportspower My First Trampoline
Sportspower has developed an outstanding My First Trampoline 7 ft model, especially for toddlers ages more than 3 years. This has a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame with a foam outer edge that gives extra stability and support. The UV-resistant jump surface and net give maximum protection. Unrestricted observable netting will allow parents to notice their kids.
The poles are padded that adds safety. This kid’s toy is low to the ground design and the great spring padding resists injury and entanglement. The trampoline’s dimension is 84-inches in width and 73.5-inches in height with the net. It can withstand a maximum of 100 lbs weight. My First Trampoline indoor meets the ASTM standard. It comes with the instruction manual, assembly kit, spring loading tool.
- Supports weight up to 100 lbs
- Meets ASTM safety standard
- Cushion touch bounce
- Safe fun toy for kids
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes my first trampoline instructions
- Soft foam padded edge increases safety
- Enclosure net prevents kids from falling outside
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Don’t allow kids under 3 years
Sportspower My First Trampoline model is perfect for kids’ exercise and fun. It will provide fun with building kids’ muscles, expand heart rate, and boost flexibility. Your kids will definitely love this cushion jumping very much. Also, you needn’t worry about their safety at all. So, get the toddler’s trampoline for your kids for more than 3 years.
07. Giantex 8FT 10Ft 12Ft 14Ft 15Ft 16Ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net
From the varieties of Giantex trampolines, we select the 15 ft round Giantex trampoline. The frame is durably made and its maximum weight rating is 375 lbs. There are 5 U-shaped legs that give awesome strength to the trampoline. This trampoline uses 90 springs in total. Its mat is waterproof, so you can let it outside.
The safety enclosure net is attached directly with the steel tubes that eliminate the gaps between mat and net, therefore you will get a safe mat. This trampoline comes with all the necessary parts and components including a ladder. It meets the ASTM safety standard.
- Withstand 375 lbs maximum weight
- Versatile sizes available
- 5 U-shaped legs increase stability
- Assures ASTM safety
- Uses 90 springs
- Best backyard trampoline
- Cheap trampoline
- Includes ladder
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Undefined warranty
- Need large space to set up
- Instructions should be developed
Unlike other models of Giantex, this 15 ft trampoline provides maximum features and accessories at a reasonable price. This trampoline is ideal simultaneously for kids and adults.
08. Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline Set with Premium Top-Ring Enclosure System
A great product of Upper Bounce is a 9×15 ft gymnasts’ style rectangular trampoline. It accumulates all the best features of the top-rated trampoline. The mat uses heavy-duty polypropylene mesh material with 8 rows sewn that ensures security as well as prevents wear and tear. It will support a maximum of 500 lbs weight at a time.
The trampoline frame is constructed from durable black coated steel and premium galvanized 90 springs that maximize bouncing. The double safety enclosure net and 8 top-flex poles confirm maximum safety. It meets the ASTM safety standard.
- 90 black coated springs make it bouncy
- Supports heavyweight of 500 lbs
- No-gap enclosure system
- Easy to assemble
- Top-rated trampolines
- 8-rows sewn at mat edge
- Top-flex poles improve safety
- Meets ASTM standard
- Ensures maximum safety and fun
- All-purpose trampoline
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Need large backyard to install
This gymnast Upper Bounce trampoline adopts the best features and makes it safe and fun for you. This is an excellent pick for the backyard or playroom. You must take this high-quality trampoline for the upcoming purchase.
09. Exacme Heavy Duty Trampoline with Enclosure Net for Kids Spring Cover Ladder Combo
The last brand pick is ExacMe 15 ft T-series round trampoline which is a durable, safe and bouncy trampoline. This is a very popular model amongst all series of ExacMe. The strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel hot-dip galvanized tubing frame makes the design safe, and long-lasting than the conventional trampoline. It uses 7-inches 108 pieces of heavy gauged springs that give nice bouncing. The jumping mat diameter is 15 ft.
Six W-shaped legs provide great strength for these trampolines. The legs and net poles are fixed with the quick clamp. Its jumping mat waterproof, UV and fade-resistant and it has 8 layers sewn at the edges. This trampoline is TUV approved. Its maximum weight limit is 375 lbs. You will get 3 years frame warranty and a 1-year warranty for the mat and net.
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Sewn at 8 layers of the edge of the mat
- 375 lbs of weight capacity
- 108 springs of 7-inches
- 9 ft trampoline height with net
- 6 poles make the net support stable
- Double-quick clamps stable the legs and poles connection
- TUV, GST, and UV approved
- Best trampoline with enclosure
- Included ladder
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Need large backyard
This T15 ExacMe trampoline is a nice trampoline for you. Its durability and bouncing will entertain your family. Other sizes of ExacMe trampolines are also available.
How to Choose the Best Trampolines?
We guess, you already have an idea about the best trampoline brands and safest trampolines. Yet we will mention some core features that must be present in any quality trampolines.
Best Trampoline Shapes
For trampoline shapes, you will have various options like round, rectangle, square, oval, and octagonal. Among all, round and rectangle trampolines are the most popular. Actually, you have to choose according to your budget and the available space of your home or the backyard. For the beginning, round trampolines are better, gradually, you can go for rectangular ones.
Before buying any trampoline, you should know the weight limit for a jumper and never exceed that limit. This way, you can assure the durability of the trampoline and the safety of the jumpers. If you are buying trampolines for kids you can go for small weight limits. For adults, you have to choose accordingly. The weight limit increases with the trampoline measurement.
Sturdy Frame Construction
The trampoline frame is the part that holds the whole thing. So it must be made from quality material, UV resistant, and galvanized. The joining sockets should be strong enough to give the whole structure a sturdy finish and stability.
Spring Quality & Number
You should check whether the springs are galvanized or not. Also, check the spring number and length. Trampolines with more springs will provide you more bouncy effect. The same thing happens with longers springs. Like the trampoline frame, the springs should be galvanized and made from quality material.
Enclosure Net & Jumping Mat
For safety, an enclosure net is a must. The poles must be padded and flexible enough. The net should be UV protected and perfectly woven. Also, check the opening and closing system of the net. The same quality should be assured with the jumping mat.
A safety pad covers the springs and protects you from injuries. Therefore, it is a must for safety.
Some trampoline comes with a ladder that helps you easily enter the trampoline. If possible you should choose a trampoline that comes with a ladder. But you have to assure the quality of the ladder.
Best Trampoline Accessories
Trampoline accessories include the spring pulling tool, safety gloves, winter and rain cover, etc. It is better to choose the model or brand that can be enhanced with such accessories. These accessories help you easily assemble and disassemble the trampoline, maintain it during rough weather, and so on.
FAQs Regarding Top-Rated Trampoline Brands & Best Trampolines
01. Which company makes the most durable trampoline?
Ans: All the top-rated brands provide durable trampolines. But you must know the durability of a trampoline not only depends on the brands. Rather, it is simultaneously dependent on how you maintain and take care of your trampoline. Besides, buying a trampoline from the best brand, you have to maintain it properly. You should inspect on a regular basis whether the frame and the springs are ok or not. In the winter seasons, you have to cover it properly.
02. Which one is the best outdoor trampoline?
Ans: For outdoor purposes, you have to meet the available space with the trampoline size. Once you are sure about the shape and size of the backyard, you can go for skywalker or Zupapa trampolines.
03. Which brand makes the bounciest trampolines?
Ans: Actually, most of the brands are eligible to provide you an awesome bouncy experience. To be more sure about it, you should check the spring number and length while buying one. A large number of springs will provide you more bouncy effect.
From the tons of trampoline brands, we shortlisted here the top options only. The best trampoline brands always emphasize safety, bounce, and robustness. If you fail to choose the best ones, your trampoline might be a reason for injury rather than fun. Considering all of these with your budget limitation, we accumulated the top trampoline brands here with their best trampoline reviews.
Whether you need a kids’ model, gymnasts’ trampoline, or rebounders, the above brands will help you to choose the suitable one. So, note down the features first that you want, then buy your best trampolines balancing between features and demand. Enjoy trampolining with the best brand trampolines!