Last Updated on July 12, 2021
It’s a big dilemma to find out the best products when we plan to buy anything. Buying the best trampoline is not exceptional to that. If you are familiar with the best trampoline brands before going to shop, it will benefit you a lot in picking. Also, learning the different trampoline brands is essential for trampoline enthusiasts like you.
Not all trampoline brands are equally safe, bouncy, or budget-friendly. From the tons of brands, few models offer astounding features that you want. Statistics show every year more than 100,000 trampoline injuries occur in the United States. So, it is important to choose the safest trampoline for your kids and families.
This article is to make known to you the top brands of trampolines. With the best brand trampoline description and trampoline reviews, we will also reach out to the topmost trampoline model of each brand. So, stay tuned and enjoy the article!
9 Best Trampoline Brands with Their Top Trampoline Reviews
01. Skywalker Trampolines Brand
Skywalker is our best trampoline brand. It manufactures different trustworthy and really good trampolines featuring secure and no-gap safety enclosures. Skywalker trampoline was founded in 2004 for fun, safety, increasing activity, and more. They mainly focus on youngsters to make them active.
Skywalker teams are very responsive to the customers. Their product sturdiness definitely pleased you very much. Skywalker headquarter are situated in Brigham City, Utah.
Researching on customers’ activities, Skywalker’s team realized that jumping in trampolines acts as a therapy tool. According to their research team, trampolining is good for improving brainstorming especially for autistic behaviors people and anxiety.
Skywalker trampolines offer square, rectangular, oval, and round shapes trampolines. For different purposes, their sizes vary from large to mini sizes. If you need an Olympic trampoline, you can also find that in Skywalker.
Several large sizes Skywalker trampolines are 17 ft Olympic, 17 ft oval, 16 ft square. For your family or kids, they also provide appropriate medium and small-size trampolines. Their fitness rebounders come in variable sizes of 60-inches, 36-inches, and much more.
Patented Enclosure: Skywalker provides the maximum safety of users. Their no-gap enclosure eliminates injuries by keeping away the jumpers from springs. also, you can choose in-ground trampoline types for extra safety.
Price: Skywalker trampoline’s price varies from $50 to $1250. Most of their average costs are around $600. So, they are budget-friendly.
Warranty: Skywalker trampolines provide 3 years warranty for their frame and 1 year for other parts.
Replacement Parts and Versatile Toys: You will find trampoline accessories, genuine replacement parts, and some other playground equipment on Skywalker trampoline websites. The playground equipment includes GeoDome, JungleGym, and TeeterTotter.
Quality and Safety Standard: All the Skywalker trampoline meets the ASTM standard.
Comparison Table of Best Skywalker Trampolines
7 Best Skywalker Trampoline Reviews
Skywalker offers a wide array of models to go for. So we had to pick only the best. We ended up with 7 trampolines that were impossible to leave out. Here’s what we found about them:
01. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Review
As the first choice on the list, we had to bring our Skywalker trampoline 15 ft review. This is the biggest, bounciest, and most fun model in the article.
It all comes down to a 15-feet design that can handle up to 3 kids at the same time with a 200lbs weight limit. And despite all that, the trampoline is still one of the most entertaining to use.
Large & Spacious
The first thing you’ll notice is the 15-feet diameter. With a circular design, you can expect this excellent trampoline to offer enough space for up to 3 kids to jump inside comfortably.
Children who appreciate tons of space when jumping will love this huge 15-feet tramp.
Nothing stands out more about this trampoline than its safety level. You can enjoy the patented enclosure that keeps jumpers inside, as well as the 6.5-inches long rust-resistant steel springs. Together, with the polyethylene woven net and the foam-padded poles, it will be hard for anyone to get damaged.
Practical Basket Hoop
If your children love basketball, then they will love this tramp. This trampoline comes with a good basketball hoop they can use to train their dunking skills. And with the foam basketball you get with the whole tramp, it becomes an even more interesting choice – making it super fun to have.
- The gigantic design fits 3 kids
- Circular and comfortable shape
- Basket hoop & ball for more fun
- Straightforward installation
- Best choice Skywalker trampoline
- Extremely safe & reliable
- Long-lasting construction
- Not ideal for adults
Huge and fun with the basketball hoop & ball – the Jump N’ Dunk 15-feet trampoline from Skywalker won’t let you down.
02. Skywalker Trampoline 12-Foot Jump N’ Dunk with Enclosure Net
Let’s say 15 feet feels like too much. What is the next low level? Well, that would be the 12-feet model. In our Skywalker 12 foot trampoline review, we found this model is totally worth considering.
A few reasons make it such an excellent choice – starting with a quality construction overall, a decently large design, and a next-level set of safety features. It can support up to 130lbs weight.
Super Bouncy & Fun
A set of 6.5-inches steel springs make the whole trampoline super bouncy. It offers the chance to jump for several hours non-stop. At the same time, it allows kids to jump and dunk on the basketball hoop for extra fun. There’s no way kids will hate using this trampoline.
You get an array of rust-resistant steel poles all around. Every single frame piece on this trampoline is built to last. So you can expect it to provide not only excellent jumping results but also magnificent durability that makes it a good gymnastic type trampoline.
With a patented enclosure that gets rid of gaps plus the polyethylene netting, the padded poles, and the soft materials all around – they ensure a super-safe experience from the first use. Even if your children love playing harshly, they will get the ultimate security with the trampoline.
- Top-notch security with padded poles
- Quality jumping mat for durability
- Well-made enclosure
- Best quality Skywalker trampoline
- Exciting basketball hoop
- Perfect design for 2 children
- Long-lasting rust-resistant steel frame
- Installation instructions can be tricky to follow
For a 12-feet trampoline, the Jump N’ Dunk gets to the next level in terms of fun and safety. If you’re truly serious about taking a trampoline home – this model will come like a gem.
03. Skywalker Mini Trampoline Review For Kids with Enclosure Net
You don’t need a large trampoline when you have only one child and he’s a small toddler still. If that feels familiar, then what you’re looking for is the Mini Trampoline from Skywalker.
This is an extra-small model for those parents who want a fun yet super-safe and compact trampolines in their house. On top of that, it is designed to look cool and be used for hours without stop. It comes with a weight capacity of 100lbs.
Compact & Practical
This trampoline is merely 40-inches in diameter. As a round model at such a small size, you can place it anywhere you want at home, and it will fit without problems. Just install it in your garage or living room and let your toddler jump inside for hours. It will be a fun way to drain your toddler’s energy.
One of the most interesting parts about this trampoline is the super-exciting design it offers. Boasting several muted colors and a unique space theme on its mat – it is designed to attract every toddler around. If they’re a fan of space stuff, they’ll love this mini-trampoline.
Safe and Protective
Last but not least, you can expect greater security from the trampoline when using it. With the direct-sewn net and enclosure plus the stretch bands instead of springs – this trampoline is built to cause no harm. Even the most hyperactive toddler will find it hard to get harmed in this tramp.
- Ultra-safe construction
- Compact and easy to install
- Entertaining design for kids
- Unique space theme for more fun
- Resilient build that lasts
- Budget Skywalker trampoline
- Perfect for toddlers
- Thin foam padding
Entertaining toddlers is not a piece of cake. That’s why the Mini Trampoline from Skywalker exists. If you want to stay safe and go for a compact model first, this should be it.
04. Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Reviews
The Skywalker 8-Foot Jump N’ Dunk is exactly that – but even better. Considering its excellent construction, top-notch design, 175lbs weight support, and exciting features, you won’t find it lacking a single thing.
There’s nothing like ensuring maximum safety for your children before getting a trampoline. The Jump N’ Dunk from Skywalker offers precisely that kind of experience. With 5.5-inches long steel springs located on the outside, a sturdy woven net, and well-padded poles – this becomes a super-safe Skywalker trampoline to have.
Your children can get in and out of the trampoline without making much of an effort. It boasts a dual-zipper and closure system that makes it easy to use when needed. And if you have toddlers, this becomes an excellent way to keep them safe in and out of the tramp.
Exceptionally Basketball Fun
Like all other Jump N’ Dunk models on the list, this one also offers the basketball hoop and foam ball for maximum entertainment when jumping. To make it even better, you can get in either Green, Purple, or with Stars and Stripes with a highly enticing design. Your kid will love how much fun this Skywalker trampoline can be.
- Outstandingly safe construction
- Basketball hoop & ball for extra fun
- Excellent size for one or two children
- Practical enclosure for easy use
- Super durable build
- Totally rip-resistant enclosure net
- Installation may take longer than expected
This is a medium-sized trampoline for a great price – an excellent trampoline for toddlers and bigger kids alike. And if you add its fun design and extra features, it becomes a go-to choice for anyone with not so much space to spare.
05. Skywalker Trampolines Reviews Jump-N-Dunk Rectangle Trampoline
There are many excellent things about this Skywalker rectangular model to enjoy, and there’s little to nothing about it to hate. For anyone in search of a medium-sized trampoline, the Rectangle model is an excellent choice. It has a weight limit of 250lbs.
Excellent Rectangular Design
The superior trampoline bounce you get from a rectangular design makes it an undoubtedly excellent choice. Your children won’t have to make much of an effort to jump high and test their jumping skills. At the same time, this offers a more defined design to follow and play with for maximum fun.
Ultra-Safe Construction for Great Weight Support
Coming with the same patented enclosure that gets rid of gaps between the net and the jumping mat, this Skywalker trampoline feels ultra-safe to use. Even the most hyperactive child will be safe while using this tramp, and it all comes down to its well-designed enclosure system.
Tons of Fun
Despite the rectangular design, there’s a lot more fun to get from this tramp. For example, you get the Jump N’ Dunk hoop with a breakaway rim to let children play for hours. At the same time, the longer steel springs provide maximum bounce so the jumping experience has no limit.
- The rectangular design offers more bounce
- The excellent shape feels spacious
- A lot of fun with basketball accessories
- Extremely safe with enclosure & padding
- Ideal for jumping enthusiasts
- Durable materials all around
- Setup instructions can be hard to follow
With a unique design and an excellent basketball kit – any child can enjoy this quality rectangular trampoline to the max. And when you add the bouncing capacity it offers – there’s no doubt it’s an amazing choice.
06. Skywalker Trampoline Review 14-Foot Square with Enclosure
Not everyone knows about them, but this Skywalker square trampoline can also be tons of fun. And because it comes from Skywalker – there’s no doubt it is an excellent product to go for.
You get all the advantages from previous models, but with the square design that sets it apart on space available and convenience.
Spacious & Comfy Design
Want to know why a square design is such an excellent choice? Well, it feels like there’s a lot more space to enjoy. With a 14-feet design, you can compare it to its circular cousin, and you’ll feel like this one is a lot more spacious. That adds up tons of fun to enjoy.
Featuring the no-gap design that keeps the enclosure tightly connected to the jumping mat, this Skywalker trampoline is one of the safest. Plus the reinforced T-socket construction, and a set of padded poles, any child can use this trampoline for hours and never get hurt.
Frame with reinforced T-sockets, rust-resistant springs, a galvanized steel construction, and a UV-protected jumping mat – they all work together for a super-resilient build with a 250lbs weight limit. Even after several months/years of use, this trampoline will perform like new.
- Super spacious square design
- Extra-safe with enclosure & T-socket build
- Long-lasting galvanized steel frame
- UV-protected jumping map for resilience
- Tons of fun with a basketball system
- Fits up to 4 children at once
- Loses bounce over time
If you don’t like circular trampolines or want something that feels more spacious from the inside – this awesome square trampoline will be your best bet. And with such a quality build and safe-oriented design, it will not disappoint in the slightest.
07. Review of Skywalker Trampoline 10 -Foot Round and Enclosure with Spring
This Skywalker 10-foot round one is no exception. Skywalker trampoline delivers an amazing quality you can enjoy at a very affordable cost. And it’s still safe, fun to use, and durable. It can support a maximum weight of 175lbs.
Quality trampolines are more fun than low-quality ones. That’s what the Skywalker trampoline 10-feet model offers and performs better than the 10-foot rectangle trampoline. The chance to enjoy tons of hours inside the trampoline that any kid will appreciate – that’s what you get with this one.
there is no need to worry about your kids jumping around the trampoline when it has a gap-free design, a high-quality enclosure net, foam-padded poles, dual zippers, and more. Every single part of this Skywalker trampoline surpasses safety expectations.
Durable & Reliable
You won’t have to buy a trampoline in years. Thanks to its rust-resistant steel frame and springs, you can expect it to withstand several years of use without problems. And with the UV-resistant jumping mat and tightly woven net, your children will grow alongside it.
- Simple but ultra-fun to use
- Super-safe and convenient to use
- Exceptional rust-resistant steel frame
- Resilient UV-resistant jumping mat
- Tons of space for one or two children
- Sturdy & stable
- Takes some time to assemble
There’s nothing about a 10-feet trampoline to hate – especially if it comes from Skywalker. This model stands out just like all others, and it makes jumping a lot more fun with its medium-sized design.
Why Buying the Skywalker Trampoline is the Right Choice?
Skywalker comes from Austin, Texas, in the US. It is one of the largest American trampoline companies in America, and one of the most popular and sought-after. And it is not a mistake why – this brand takes quality seriously like no other.
Here are a few things that set Skywalker apart from the competition:
- All Skywalker trampolines meet ASTM standards
- They all use high-quality materials to ensure durable products
- Each Skywalker trampoline comes with a T-socket design for extra stability
- Skywalker trampoline warranty is among the best in the trampoline market
- It offers trampolines of all kinds for every type of use
- Choosing the best skywalker trampolines is a smart approach
Anyone who wants quality and reliability can expect Skywalker trampolines to be an excellent choice.
Skywalker Trampoline vs Other Brands
Skywalker trampolines may seem like just any other brand in the market – but it’s not. Here are a few ways Skywalker trampolines stand out from their competition:
Next-Level Safety of Skywalker Trampolines
First off, let’s talk about the safety level Skywalker offers.
Here, you will find that many other leading trampoline brands leave the springs on the mats exposed. Similarly, some trampolines don’t cover their poles, leave spaces open on the surrounding nets, or just are not sturdy enough.
With Skywalker trampolines you don’t have any of that. All of their trampolines have outside-the-net springs, poles covered in padding, and high-quality nets that stand tons of use. Overall, you can rest assured your children will be always safe on a Skywalker trampoline.
Skywalker follows the ASTM safety standards. That is why you should feel safe while using this brand. Besides, you can follow all the safety rules properly on your own by learning them.
Excellent Durability of Skywalker Trampolines
Everyone wants a durable product, that’s why Skywalker trampolines do the best to provide exactly that. Each trampoline comes with wear-resistant jumping mats, long-lasting steel springs, and weather-resistant materials all around.
You can leave one of these skywalker trampolines outside for days, and there won’t be a single issue. That’s why Skywalker trampolines stand out.
Decent Prices of Skywalker Trampoline
Last but not least, Skywalker trampolines are among the best-priced models. While their initial costs seem normal, they’re actually a step below the standard if you consider their quality.
So you get high-quality trampolines for the price of a below-average tramp. And that’s something everyone should consider while buying skywalker trampolines.
Along with quality Skywalker Trampolines, you can also consider other top-notch trampoline brands like the Propel trampoline, Zupapa Trampoline, Springfree trampoline, Sportspower trampoline, Jumpking trampoline, Urban Rebounder trampoline, Bounce Pro trampoline. There are many other popular brands of trampolines out on the market too.
What Shapes and Sizes Does Skywalker Trampoline Have?
Skywalker trampoline has different sizes and shapes of product. The smallest size trampoline that they have is a mini trampoline of 36 inches square. The biggest size of trampoline that they produce is the oval shape 17×15 foot trampoline.
You will also find that the Skywalker trampoline has a variety of shapes. They have a round shape trampoline, square shape, rectangular shape, and oval shape trampoline.
Types of Accessories that Skywalker Trampolines Have
A good trampoline comes with the best accessories that you may need. Some of the most important and useful accessories that the Skywalker trampolines come with are the basketball hoops, volleyball nets, upper toss games, lights, enclosures, elastics with balls, etc.
Many of the trampoline brands offer a lot of things but Skywalker will cover the most useful and fun items. The basketball hoops or volleyball nets are amazing and enjoyable to play with. Other items are basic requirements for any good trampolines.
Appropriate Age Limit for Skywalker Trampoline
There are no hard age limits for Skywalker trampolines as they produce trampolines for all age groups. You will get a mini trampoline for toddlers as well as a big trampoline for adults. Also, there are categories based on the weight limit that you should follow.
Following the weight limit is crucial for getting the best service from your Skywalker trampoline, like others.
The Assembly of Skywalker Trampoline
Like all the popular brands, the Skywalker trampoline is easy for the customers to assemble and disassemble. You will get a proper instruction paper where all the steps are described very nicely.
You can also check some of the customer experiences who have bought the trampoline before. Check some videos of it and that will help you more when you will be assembling your Skywalker trampoline.
How Long Does a Skywalker Trampoline Last?
A good Skywalker trampoline will last for at least six years if you can take proper care of them from time to time. You will find that the majority of the previous customers are really happy with their products and they appreciate Skywalker trampoline.
The only thing that you should be worried about is the netting. It comes with a shorter warranty period of 90 days. But, that is not a big concern.
Weight Limit of Skywalker Trampoline
There are different shapes and sizes of the Skywalker trampoline which we have mentioned earlier. According to my research, the maximum weight limit for the present models is 275 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skywalker Trampolines
Once you’ve read all our reviews of Skywalker trampolines ratings, it’s time to relieve some of your doubts. Here are a few common questions users have with their respective answers:
1. Is there a difference between 14 feet and 15 feet Skywalker trampolines?
Despite being almost the same in size, 15-feet trampolines feel a lot larger from the outside. This doesn’t affect how roomy they are inside, but also how bulky they are when installing. Overall, however, the difference is not that much.
2. What shape of a Skywalker trampoline is the best?
It depends on the child’s desires. Oval and circular models, for example, are ideal for safety and jumping around with no focus. But for kids who want to test their jumping skills and have more fun, a rectangular or square trampoline will be the best choice.
3. What is the best Skywalker trampoline size?
For one person, the perfect size of trampolines would be 8 feet. In case there is more than one child using it, the ideal size of the trampolines would be 14 or 15 feet.
4. Are 8-feet Skywalker trampolines safe for children?
Yes, they are on the verge of being too large for small children and being too small for adults. Typically, 8-feet trampolines can handle about 120 pounds max. So they’re totally safe for children up to 8 years old.
5. Are 12-feet Skywalker trampolines big enough for adults?
Perfect adult trampolines start at 10 feet. So, yes, 12-feet trampolines are big enough for one or two adults.
02. Zupapa Trampoline Brand
Come with another valued trampoline manufacturer Zupapa. They always focus on happy exercise that equals a healthy life. Due to electronic game addiction, kids love to play indoors but Zupapa strives to bring them outdoors for the purpose of their physical and mental grown.
The upgraded Zupapa models provide great durability, warranty, and safety features than before. More than 120,000 users are using Zupapa trampolines and these numbers are increasing with time. You will get most of the necessary accessories with the trampolines and can buy additional ones if necessary. Zupapa’s headquarter is located in Dallas, Texas.
Zupapa provides round trampolines nowadays. They are divided into two broad categories Saffun and Safump trampolines. The word Saffun stands for safe plus fun trampolines and Safump refers to safe plus jumps trampolining.
The upgraded 2019 Saffun trampolines add more features such as a no-gap jumping mat, double layers pad, longer warranty, more accessories, and a few more. On the other side, Safump types are special trampolines that protect jumpers from the gaps between mat and springs.
With their size variations, their price varies. The average cost of the Zupapa trampoline is approximately $550.
Hot-dip Galvanized Frame and Net Poles: From 2020, Zupapa trampolines frame and net poles use hot-dip galvanizing technology to make their trampolines more stable and rust-proof than the traditional galvanized steel constructed trampolines.
No-gap Design: The latest upgraded Zupapa trampolines of 2020 feature a no-gap system that eliminates gaps between mat and spring pad. Actually, the spring cover and jumping carpet are sewn tightly. In this way, the jumping area is expanded and you get a safe jump surface.
Great Warranty: Zupapa upgraded its techniques and technologies in 2018. From then, these trampolines declare 10 years warranty for their frame, 2 years for other parts. If any part comes with defects the manufacturer will replace this without any shipping charge.
Meets TUV Safety Standard: Zupapa trampolines are very much concerned about users’ safety. All their products and accessories have German inspection and production TUV certification. Every part has to pass the quality and safety test before arriving in the market.
The Best Trampoline from Zupapa
- ❤️【Security Certification&No-gap Design】Zupapa trampolines are tested for safety and durability to exceed all ASTM and TUV standards. The 2021 upgrade no gap design prevents hazards of getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps cause the jumping mat and spring cover are tightly sewn together. Also the springs are all covered with thick and durable pad. What’s more, our new design expanded the jumping area.
- ❤️【Hot-dip Galvanizing Technology & Heavy-duty Frame】Zupapa 2021 trampolines use the latest hot-dip galvanizing technology to make the frame anti-rust, more stable and durable. And our unique two steel joints design along with W-shaped legs provide a solid base for the whole trampoline. Max weight capacity up to 425 lbs（12,14,15ft）& 375lbs(8，10ft). Comes with 6 pcs of wind stakes, make the trampoline stands stably even in storm.
- ❤️【More Springs & Impressive bounce】 As we all know springs are the core of the trampoline, we have 12 more springs to offer impressive bounce.
- ❤️【Higher Quality Materials for Max Safety】Galvanized rust resistant springs(7 inch) offer impressive bounce. Anti-UV jumping mat (made of PP) provides more weight capacity. 8.9ft higher enclosure net (made of environmental PE) ensures absolute safety and fastness when jumping. And the poles are padded with 10mm foam, can protect your kids from banging against the steel pole.
- ❤️【Much Longer Net Poles】Zupapa extends all the net poles which reach the ground to make the net more stable and safer. What's more our 1.5mm steel frame tubes comparing with 1.0mm ordinary frame make the trampoline more sturdy.
03. Merax Trampolines Brand
Merax provides innovative products to simplify modern lives. It was founded in 1995 in Los Angeles, California. Merax offers plenty of products (almost 400) under the categories of home, pets, office, travel, fitness, and kids. All these products are satisfactory considering their quality with price.
Trampolines are very popular amongst their products list. They construct several trampolines of large, medium, small, and mini sizes. Now their branches are found in the UK, China, Japan, and Germany.
Merax trampolines mainly make recreational trampolines and fitness trampolines. They only supply round trampolines. Some of the popular recreational trampolines models are 12 ft, 14 ft, and 15 ft trampolines.
Few models of Merax small trampolines are 36-inches, 38-inches, 44-inches, and kids 2-person model. Their product price ranges from $70 to $650.
Wide Varieties of Rebounders: Merax trampolines provide a large number of mini fitness trampolines. These rebounders are good for kids’ and adults’ fitness.
Extra Protective Net: With the usual enclosure, there is an extra protective enclosure that prevents leaving the basketball from the trampoline.
Safest Trampoline from Merax
- We understand SAFETY is your top priority when it comes to children. We attach equal importance to it, too. Merax 15 FT Trampoline features 6ft high safety enclosure and heavy gauge galvanized rust resistance steel construction with a total of 6 W-shaped legs for added stability.
- 5 foam padded poles and 1 extra thick pole to support UV-proof safety trampoline enclosures for maximum safety while jumping. Heavy duty 4-step galvanized steel ladder offers convenient maneuverability in and out of the trampoline.
- Robust 108 galvanized trampoline springs securely attach the tightly woven jumping mat and frame together, offering superior and impressive bounce. Don’t worry about getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps as they are all covered with durable blue frame pad.
- Double the dose of fun with jumping and shooting actions. This built-in entertainment basketball hoop is especially designed with protective netting to prevent balls from leaving the enclosure. Great choice to keep your child active and entertained. Rust-proof design ensures its ability to withstand long term use, even in humid and wet weather.
- Note: This item comes in 3 boxes and may NOT be delivered at the same time. Please wait patiently or contact the seller if you only receive part of them. Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.Assembly instruction:https://youtu.be/lp_ZzhV-WSE
04. BCAN Trampolines Brand
BCAN is a renowned trampoline brand for small-sized ones. They provide different sizes of rebounders and exercise toys for kids and adults. You also get some exercise accessories from BCAN. For the trampolines, BCAN provides a 1-year warranty for the main components.
BCAN rebounders are made as professional grades. Usually, their price is a little more than other little trampolines. The great quality and features worth the money.
Foldable Trampoline: BCAN introduced foldable trampolines that can be easily stored and hidden in a small closet, or under the bed.
Provide Efficient Exercise: BCAN provides efficient exercise to the jumpers. 10 minutes of jumping in BCAN equivalent to 30 minutes cycling, 1-hour jigging, or 20 minutes swimming.
Adjustable Handle: BCAN trampolines handle can be adjusted in 4 levels that fit for kids and adults simultaneously.
Large Carrying Capacity: BCAN rebounders support more than 300 lbs weight on average.
High End Trampoline from BCAN
- 【Portable Trampoline】With unique frame construct, folded size less to 1/4! Easy to storage your trampoline anywhere, bed, sofa, car trunk, closet, etc.
- 【Jumping System】The unique 32 CLOSED SPRINGS connect easy-to-clean waterproof pp mat provides a powerful elastic recovery system to make suitable for over 6-year-old jumping efficient and safe.
- 【Folding Oxford Pad】Four holes construct allows you to fold trampoline without taking off the pad. Waterproof, Anti-scratch, Easy-to-clean.
- 【Magic Indoor Exercise】10 Minutes bounce exercise equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming. Let trampoline become a habit, as a part of your life.
- 【Lifetime Service】Quick reply within 24 hours. Parts warehouses all over the US. Make after-sales service easier and effective.
05. JumpSport Trampolines Brand
JumpSport is a pioneer brand for introducing a safety trampoline. They manufacture trampolines and their accessories. In 1998, Mark Publicover and his wife Valerie Publicover founded JumpSport’s trampolines. Once when their kids and their friends were playing on the trampoline in 1995, they heard their crying and found one of them was hurt seriously. From then, Publicovers feel to invent a safe trampoline.
In 1997, they first invented their prototype JumpSport and began to sell commercially in the market, but they don’t get a good response. But JumpSport’s team was steadfast in their commitment to improving their trampolines focusing the safety and quality. Another small accident at the Publicover family occurred again in 1998, which led the JumpSport’s development, especially on safety innovations.
More than 50-percent of trampoline-related injuries occurred when jumpers impact the bed. Publiocover successfully made their trampolines minimizing the impact by 40-percent. JumpSport introduced its fitness trampoline in 2008. They are continuously improving their trampolines to make them safe for all ages people.
JumpSport trampolines mainly provide two trampoline types– backyard and fitness trampolines. Some of their outdoor trampolines meet the features of the Olympic rating. They offer different accessories that enhance users’ fun.
The backyard trampolines come in various sizes and bouncing levels. Their price starts at $500 and ends at $2500. Due to the technology differences, they are named as different designations – JumpSport Elite, AlleyOOP Sport, AlleyOOP DoubleBouce, JumpSport SkyBounce, StagedBounce, etc.
JumpSport provides different models of professional fitness trampolines with different jumping sizes. These indoor rebounders come with variations of price nearly from $250 to $650. The cost seems higher than the traditional mini trampolines, but the extra costs make them superior to others.
Lots of Accessories: JumpSport delivers versatile add-ons such as basketball hoop, tent, safety skirt, shoe bag, gloves, weather bag, canopy, bounce board, ladder, mister kit, and many more things. Their unparalleled accessories are very popular even amongst other trampoline brand users.
Professional Trampolines: JumpSport is renowned for its professional-grade trampolines and rebounders. They offer amazing features that skilled jumpers need.
Lifetime Warranty: Most of the JumpSport trampolines and rebounders provide you a lifetime warranty for their frame and an attractive warranty for other parts. From their warranty, you can realize that this brand trampoline is great in performance. To increase the lifetime, you should take good care of your trampolines.
JumpSport Best Trampoline for the Money
- Low-Impact, Total-Body Exercise: Burn calories, blast fat, get stronger and improve your fitness while engaging all your muscles and having more fun than any other workout!
- Workouts Included: Free 60-Day Extended Trial to online professional workouts, including HIIT, strength, barre, core and more; JumpSport Basic DVD.
- Best Bounce: Comfortable, quiet bounce for all ages and fitness levels. Large, 35.5-inch Permatron jumping surface with extra-wide padded mat provides 40% reduction in impact as opposed to traditional bouncers.
- Premium Bungees: EnduroLast 2 elastic cords are tested to hundreds of thousands of bounces for long-lasting durability. The virtually silent FlexBounce System is gentler and smoother than steel springs.
- Sturdy and Stable: Black powder-coated 39-inch frame has arched legs that provide additional stability, resist tipping, and make for easy storage. User weight rating is 250 pounds, and trampoline comes almost fully assembled to get you bouncing quickly.
06. Sportspower Trampolines Brand
Sportspower company founded in 1992 to make quality and affordable outdoor toys. They also introduced the patented water slide, home air jumper for the users. Now, they supply backyard play products globally. Their major distributors are situated in the USA, Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Mexico, and Japan.
Nowadays, you will find their swing sets, playhouses, water slides, and other toys in play centers. These fun toys provide entertainment for kids and adults of all ages. Sportspower brand is continuously updating their products to create reasonable price trampolines over 25 years ago.
Sportspower brand manufacture three broad categories of outdoor plays- trampolines, swing sets, and water slides. They mainly make safe round trampolines but few models come with square, oval and hexagonal shapes. Some Sportspower trampolines are called BouncePro having good bouncing.
Affordable Price: Sportspower trampolines are cheap compared to the competitor’s price.
Warranty: Sportspower trampolines provide a great warranty for most of their models. The frame comes with 7 years warranty.
Flash Litezone: The large size Sportspower trampolines have a unique flash Litezone feature that attracts the kids for long-time playing.
Accessories: In the parks or fair you may see frequently water slides and swing sets. Sportspower is a pioneer to develop these toys.
Our Top-Pick Sportspower Backyard Trampoline Model
- Overall Dimensions: 84" W x 73.5" H with net; Max Weight Limit: 100lbs
- STURDY DESIGN: Heavy-duty rust-resistant galvanized steel frame with foam outer edge makes up an integrated design to provide extra stability and support
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: UV-treated netting and jump mat ensures long lasting quality and protection, while 360-degree netting also gives parents unrestricted visibility of their children
- MAKES EXCERSIZE FUN: Encourages a healthy lifestyle by providing a fun way for your young one to work muscles, boost heart rate, and improve flexibility
- STABLE BASE: Low to the ground design and padded spring cover prevent injury and entanglement, creating an ideal starter trampoline for children ages 3 and up
07. Giantex Trampoline Brand
Giantex is a North American e-retailer and service center. They provide quality products at a good price. Their products are found in few extensive sections such as home, outdoor, sporting goods, furniture, pet supplies, hardware, other assortments, and many more. They already reach into more than 10 countries of Europe and America.
Giantex trampolines are durably constructed and great in performance.
Giantex provides recreational trampolines for adults and kids. According to acrobats, you need to choose from various sizes. Their large trampolines come with a ladder, so you needn’t worry about purchasing it separately.
Great in Price: Most of the Giantex trampolines are cheap products. Their prices attract users to choose over their competitors.
No-gap Design: Giantex trampolines have a no-gap between mat and enclosure net that prevents pinch hazards. So, you can feel safe playing.
Our Top-Pick Giantex Backyard Trampoline Model
- 🎁 Three U-shaped Legs - Notice: Only the 8FT trampoline doesn't include the ladder!The legs are arranged and assembled evenly under the trampoline base. They offer enough stability and support for the whole trampoline.
- 🎁 Safety Enclosure Net and Foam Sleeves - Safety enclosure netting are perfectly attached to the steel tubes which connects the enclosure net with the spring cover. This also eliminates gaps between the mat and net to ensure your safety while jumping on the mat.
- 🎁 All Accessories Included - Our trampoline includes steel frame, jumping mat, safety enclosure combo. It is also easy to assemble. All parts including hardware are listed and numbered in the instruction. The specific assembly steps are shown in picture form which is easy for you to understand. Notice: Only the 8FT trampoline doesn't include the ladder!
- 🎁 Large Weight Capacity - Weight limit is 200 lbs. Heavy duty PP jumping mat is stitched perfectly well. All springs and top rails are designed for fixing the whole trampoline. It offers you a sense of secure feeling while you jump on the mat.
- 🎁 Solid Construction - The frame consists of galvanized rust resistant steel. They are durable and rust resistant and also provides longer service life for the trampoline. There are 42 springs which are designed for fixing the whole base part.
08. Upper Bounce Trampoline Brands
The Upper Bounce trampolines are products of the KSH brands group. This company focuses on family happiness providing innovative fun yard and outdoor products. Upper Bounce started its trampoline history journey in 2009. But first, they started by trading parts and then trampolines.
Upper Bounce trampolines and their parts are made from high-quality materials that provide safe bouncing. Their developed trampoline parts are compatible with almost all other brands’ products. Their website is very intuitive than other trampolines’ online support. Most of their trampoline parts come with a 1-year warranty.
Upper Bounce provides fitness rebounders, kiddie fun trampolines, medium and large-size trampolines for families and gymnasts. If you think their trampolines on a shaped base, they cover all the shapes you need such as round, oval, square, rectangular, and hexagonal. Their trampolines are found in different price tags from $50 to $1000.
Their Best Uniqueness
High Weight Limit: Upper Bounce trampolines have a large weight capacity. Most of their trampolines can withstand more than 400 lbs.
Affordable and Great Varieties: Another good feature of the Upper Bounce trampoline is its affordability with versatile variations. Most of their trampolines are found under $500.
Accessories: Upper Bounce trampolines provide a wide variety of accessories for their customers that fit almost all other trampolines brands. Their accessories include a weather protection cover, anchor kit, jumping skate, etc.
Our Top-Pick Upper Bounce Trampolines for Backyard
- Bouncing Fun – Upper Bounce rectangle trampoline with safety pad is suitable for any backyard/outdoor setting. Its high-quality premium PP mesh trampoline jumping mat and its strong and firm structure can accommodate up to 500 lbs. of weight time
- Safe to Use – This rectangular trampoline with spring cover padding is built with ASTM Standardized solid steel frame. Our child-safety certified trampoline for adults and kids consider safety as the most important usability parameter.
- Easy to Assemble – It takes approximately half an hour and a couple of hands to assemble this outdoor trampoline. This trampoline with safety pad comes with an easy to understand assembly instructions manual to assist the user for comfortable assembly.
- Durability and Longevity – This rectangle trampoline is built with rust and corrosion-resistant materials. This outdoor trampoline is capable of enduring all outdoor weather conditions. Its heavy gouged steel structure prevents it from breaking or bending.
- Accessories Included – Trampoline has a galvanized steel frame, trampoline springs, polypropylene trampoline jumping mat, pole foam sleeves, pole caps, safety enclosure net, enclosure poles, legs, trampoline safety pad, spring pull tool and warranty card.
09. ExacMe Trampoline Brands
The NewAcme company was established in 2011. After their build-up, they developed their own brand ExacMe. Nowadays this is a great trampoline brand and growing massively. Their trampolines can be used for indoor and outdoor purposes.
This ExacMe is a new brand, but due to its constructional quality, it is gaining popularity among all. They are relatively cheaper than their competitors’ prices. If needed you can swap the parts and accessories.
ExacMe trampolines offer outer or intra-enclosure trampolines with variations of sizes and types that can be used for indoor and outdoor purposes. You will see ExacMe offers four different series of trampolins. They are T-series, S-series, C-series, and L-series trampolines.
T-series trampolines are usual trampolines but high weight capacity. Their net is attached on the outside of the pad. They have normally 6 legs and 12 poles. Their maximum weight capacity is 375 lbs. The S-series is the simple version of the T-series. They come with 4 to 5 legs.
C-series trampolines are actually inner trampolines. The net lays inside the pad. ExacMe’s new model trampolines are called L-series. Here, the enclosure poles are made of lightweight and corrosion-proof carbon fiber tubes. It can withstand a maximum weight of 400 lbs amongst the ExacMe trampolines.
Their Best Uniqueness
Good Pricing: ExacMe provides quality trampolines at a reasonable cost. Investing $450 on average, you will get these toys for fun.
Highest Weight Limit: ExacMe trampolines are good weight-supporting trampolines. The T-series and L-series trampolines feature 375 lbs and 400 lbs weight ratings.
Strong Pole and Leg Connection: The legs and pols are fixed together with a double-quick clamp that makes the trampoline stable more than the other brands.
Our Top-Pick Exacme Best Rated Trampoline Model
- All Exacme trampolines not only have TUV Certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved
- 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points, much more Stable and safe than other 4W or 5W legs trampoline (except 8ft has 3 legs, 10ft has 10Legs)
- Heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. UV protection jumping mat
- Rust resistant galvanized steel heavy duty frame; longer net poles
- Easy to Assembled; weight limits 375 lbs., which is highest on market (for 15ft. Other sizes have different weight limits)
What are the Features and Qualities of Top-Rated Trampoline Brands?
We have already mentioned the trampoline brands that are best in features along with our top pick products. You can choose from them with confidence. Hopefully, you will end up investing in a good trampoline brand. And if you want, you can choose from other trampoline brands also. Whichever trampoline brand you choose, the features are the following that you must have with your trampoline,
- Sturdy trampoline frame
- Quality jumping mat
- Enclosure net
- A large number of springs
- Rust resistance material
- Availability of trampoline parts and accessories
Which Trampoline Brands are Best for Exercise?
Nowadays, trampolines are great options for fitness, gymnastics, and recreation. Even, most of the top-quality trampoline brands provide different models depending on the user like adults, kids, toddlers, etc. In short, for any purpose, you can have ample options to choose from. If you are planning to have something for fitness or exercise, you should go for rebounder trampolines. Again, you can choose trampolines for gymnastics purposes, if you are an enthusiastic one. Rebounders are designed for adults in most cases while trampolines are good for kids and adults.
Best Trampoline Brands: Some Other Good Company
In the above, we have discussed a few of the top trampoline brands. There are also many popular trampoline brands such as- SkyBound, Vuly, Springfree trampolines, Ultega, Acon, Propel trampolines, Little Tikes, Bellicon, Bounce Pro trampoline, Skyzone, Cellerciser, JumpKing trampolines, Airzone, Super Jumper, Urban Rebounder, and many more. The RAVE, Island Hopper, and Popsport brands are famous for their awesome water trampolines and bouncers.
They all have lots of positive features. You can take them also for various trampolining purposes.
9 Best Trampolines Reviews
01. Skywalker Trampolines 15 Foot Jump N Dunk Round Trampoline
The 15 ft Round Jump N’ Dunk is a top-rated Skywalker trampoline. This popular trampoline comes with almost all the features that you want. The frame, T-sockets, springs, and poles are made of rust-resistant 16-gauge galvanized steel. The total jumping area of this trampoline is 141 square ft.
There are a total of 96 springs that provide high-bouncing. Reinforced T-sockets enhance the stability of the trampoline. In the trampoline, the mat and net are constructed from polypropylene. The UV-resistant vinyl-coated spring pad features a no-gap design between the enclosure net and mat.
This best trampoline can withstand 200 lbs of weight. It includes basketball accessories for more fun. This safest trampoline comes with a 3-year warranty for the frame and a 1-year warranty for other materials.
- Central focused bounce
- 5-inches long 96 springs
- Made from durable materials
- Support up to 200 lbs of weight
- No-gap enclosure eliminates gaps and injuries
- Meets the ASTM safety standards
- 3-years for the frame
- Includes basketball accessories
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Ages under 6 years should not allow jumping
- Need to buy a ladder separately
- Not perfect for a small backyard
This 15 ft round Skywalker trampoline is durable, budget-friendly, and has a larger jumping area. We recommend this all-purpose trampoline for you if you need a recreational, safe trampoline for your family.
02. Zupapa 15 14 12 10 8FT Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net
The 15 ft Zupapa Saffun trampoline is our best choice Zupapa trampoline. This 2020 upgraded Zupapa model ensures quality. The frame is made of hot-dip galvanized that is more durable than the traditional galvanized steel. It uses 108 pieces of 7-inches springs. This round trampoline’s jumping mat diameter is 15 ft and supports a maximum weight of 375 lbs.
The no-gap design eliminates gaps between the jumping mat and spring cover hence the chance of occurring injuries decreases enormously. You will get an extreme warranty period of 10 years for its frame and 2 years for other parts. The enclosure net is 6 ft high so no chance of falling outside. It includes a rain cover and a non-slip ladder.
- Hot-dip galvanization gives great durability
- No-gap between mat and pad enhance safety
- Uses 108 pieces of 7-inches springs
- 375 lbs of maximum weight capacity
- Includes rain cover and a non-slip ladder
- Great warranty of 10 years for the frame
- Safety standard TUV certified
- Best outdoor trampoline
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Large space required
The 15 ft Zupapa trampoline is a wonderful choice. If you are concerned about safety, then this trampoline is for you. The durable construction and warranty definitely attract you to buy this trampoline.
03. Merax 15 FT Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net, Basketball Hoop, and Ladder
Merax 15 ft trampoline is a popular model amongst recreational and good cheap trampolines. Merax has upgraded this trampoline in 2020. The frame is made of robust heavy gauge galvanized steel. It uses 108 sturdy and galvanized big springs. This trampoline is made for dual actions jumping and shooting. It can withstand 375 lbs of weight.
You will get impressive bouncing from this trampoline. Its mat is constructed from premium UV-protected bouncy materials. The construction includes 6 W-shaped legs that add to the stability of the trampoline. Gaps between mat and enclosure are covered with a durable blue frame pad.
There are foam-padded poles and a thick pole to support the enclosure net. The enclosure net is made of UV-resistant material that is 6 ft high. This Merax trampoline comes with a basketball hoop and 4 steps ladder. The basketball hoop is designed with extra protective netting to prevent leaving the balls from the enclosure.
- Durable construction with 108 springs
- Upgraded model trampoline
- Provides safe and extreme bounce
- Have extra protective netting
- 6 W-shaped legs increase stability
- 6 ft enclosure net height
- 375 lbs of weight capacity
- Best trampoline for the money
- Includes a 4-step ladder and basketball hoop
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Warranty and after-sales service should be extended
- Large space required
This 15 ft Merax trampoline a great choice for recreational trampoline lovers. It keeps your kids active and pleased for the day long.
04. BCAN 40″ Foldable Mini Trampoline, Fitness Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle
You needn’t take a large-size trampoline for fitness purposes. Any quality rebounder can burn many calories and boosts fitness with minimum movements of jumpers. Such a valued little trampoline is BCAN 40-inches. This foldable trampoline can be folded twice. You can store this trampoline under the bed or a closet.
Though it is small in size, however, it’s durably constructed from commercial-grade steel. It can support 330 lbs of weight maximum. The mat is made of waterproof PP materials and the springs are manufactured from commercial steels.
Its handle can be adjusted in 4 different levels and its height range from 32 to 42-inches. The handle has a comfy foam and fits for kids and adults.
- Maximum weight capacity 330 lbs
- Handle heights can be adjusted in 4 level
- Foam of the handle gives cushion touch
- Folded size smaller than 1/4 of original
- Adopt new oxford safety pad
- One of the safest trampolines
- 32 springs in total
- Easy to carry and hide
- Suitable for kids and adults
- Great rebounder for the money
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Rebound action isn’t up to the mark
- Poor online feedback
- Low warranty
The mini BCAN 40-inches trampoline can be used for multi fitness purposes. This efficient workout trampoline gives outstanding cardio within a few minutes. Don’t miss to get that one for the indoor workout and fun.
05. JumpSport 250 In-Home Cardio Fitness Rebounder
JumpSport 250 model trampoline is a great choice fitness rebounder for gyms and professional instructors throughout the world. This unique fitness trampoline provides a comfortable and quiet level of bouncing for all ages people. It reduced the impact by 40-percent compared to the regular trampolines.
This fitness trampoline is safe because it uses bungees rather than springs. Moreover, the large padded edges increase safety. You will get smooth, and cushioned bounce cardio from this rebounder. The sturdy trampoline is designed with a black powder-coated 39-inches frame with a 35.5-inches Permatron jumping mat.
The rebounder can withstand up to 250 lbs of weight. It provides a lifetime warranty for the steel frames and legs. You can easily assemble this rebounder within few minutes. So, it’s easy to clean the trampoline too.
- Durable construction
- Bungees ensure safety
- Permatron jumping carpet
- Smooth bouncing
- Easy to assemble
- No-tip arched legs ensure safety
- Low-impact rebounder
- Support 250 lbs of weight
- Comes with an exclusive exercise DVD
- Lifetime warranty for steel frame and legs
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Handlebar not included
If you are looking for a safe and roomy rebounder, then this JumpSport rebounder 250 model is definitely an outstanding preference for you. It combines the smoothest, most cushioned, and excellent bounce. We highly recommend this little trampoline for you.
06. Sportspower My First Trampoline
Sportspower has developed an outstanding My First Trampoline 7 ft model, especially for toddlers ages more than 3 years. This has a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame with a foam outer edge that gives extra stability and support. The UV-resistant jump surface and net give maximum protection. Unrestricted observable netting will allow parents to notice their kids.
The poles are padded that adds safety. This kid’s toy is low to the ground design and the great spring padding resists injury and entanglement. The trampoline’s dimension is 84-inches in width and 73.5-inches in height with the net. It can withstand a maximum of 100 lbs weight. My First Trampoline indoor meets the ASTM standard. It comes with the instruction manual, assembly kit, spring loading tool.
- Supports weight up to 100 lbs
- Meets ASTM safety standard
- Cushion touch bounce
- Safe fun toy for kids
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes my first trampoline instructions
- Soft foam padded edge increases safety
- Enclosure net prevents kids from falling outside
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Don’t allow kids under 3 years
Sportspower My First Trampoline model is perfect for kids’ exercise and fun. It will provide fun with building kids’ muscles, expand heart rate, and boost flexibility. Your kids will definitely love this cushion jumping very much. Also, you needn’t worry about their safety at all. So, get the toddler’s trampoline for your kids for more than 3 years.
07. Giantex 8FT 10Ft 12Ft 14Ft 15Ft 16Ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net
From the varieties of Giantex trampolines, we select the 15 ft round Giantex trampoline. The frame is durably made and its maximum weight rating is 375 lbs. There are 5 U-shaped legs that give awesome strength to the trampoline. This trampoline uses 90 springs in total. Its mat is waterproof, so you can let it outside.
The safety enclosure net is attached directly with the steel tubes that eliminate the gaps between mat and net, therefore you will get a safe mat. This trampoline comes with all the necessary parts and components including a ladder. It meets the ASTM safety standard.
- Withstand 375 lbs maximum weight
- Versatile sizes available
- 5 U-shaped legs increase stability
- Assures ASTM safety
- Uses 90 springs
- Best backyard trampoline
- Cheap trampoline
- Includes ladder
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Undefined warranty
- Need large space to set up
- Instructions should be developed
Unlike other models of Giantex, this 15 ft trampoline provides maximum features and accessories at a reasonable price. This trampoline is ideal simultaneously for kids and adults.
08. Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline Set with Premium Top-Ring Enclosure System
A great product of Upper Bounce is a 9×15 ft gymnasts’ style rectangular trampoline. It accumulates all the best features of the top-rated trampoline. The mat uses heavy-duty polypropylene mesh material with 8 rows sewn that ensures security as well as prevents wear and tear. It will support a maximum of 500 lbs weight at a time.
The trampoline frame is constructed from durable black coated steel and premium galvanized 90 springs that maximize bouncing. The double safety enclosure net and 8 top-flex poles confirm maximum safety. It meets the ASTM safety standard.
- 90 black coated springs make it bouncy
- Supports heavyweight of 500 lbs
- No-gap enclosure system
- Easy to assemble
- Top-rated trampolines
- 8-rows sewn at mat edge
- Top-flex poles improve safety
- Meets ASTM standard
- Ensures maximum safety and fun
- All-purpose trampoline
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Need large backyard to install
This gymnast Upper Bounce trampoline adopts the best features and makes it safe and fun for you. This is an excellent pick for the backyard or playroom. You must take this high-quality trampoline for the upcoming purchase.
09. Exacme Heavy Duty Trampoline with Enclosure Net for Kids Spring Cover Ladder Combo
The last brand pick is ExacMe 15 ft T-series round trampoline which is a durable, safe and bouncy trampoline. This is a very popular model amongst all series of ExacMe. The strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel hot-dip galvanized tubing frame makes the design safe, and long-lasting than the conventional trampoline. It uses 7-inches 108 pieces of heavy gauged springs that give nice bouncing. The jumping mat diameter is 15 ft.
Six W-shaped legs provide great strength for these trampolines. The legs and net poles are fixed with the quick clamp. Its jumping mat waterproof, UV and fade-resistant and it has 8 layers sewn at the edges. This trampoline is TUV approved. Its maximum weight limit is 375 lbs. You will get 3 years frame warranty and a 1-year warranty for the mat and net.
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Sewn at 8 layers of the edge of the mat
- 375 lbs of weight capacity
- 108 springs of 7-inches
- 9 ft trampoline height with net
- 6 poles make the net support stable
- Double-quick clamps stable the legs and poles connection
- TUV, GST, and UV approved
- Best trampoline with enclosure
- Included ladder
Facts That You Should Keep in Mind
- Need large backyard
This T15 ExacMe trampoline is a nice trampoline for you. Its durability and bouncing will entertain your family. Other sizes of ExacMe trampolines are also available.
How to Choose the Best Trampolines?
We guess, you already have an idea about the best trampoline brands and safest trampolines. Yet we will mention some core features that must be present in any quality trampolines.
Best Trampoline Shapes
For trampoline shapes, you will have various options like round, rectangle, square, oval, and octagonal. Among all, round and rectangle trampolines are the most popular. Actually, you have to choose according to your budget and the available space of your home or the backyard. For the beginning, round trampolines are better, gradually, you can go for rectangular ones.
Before buying any trampoline, you should know the weight limit for a jumper and never exceed that limit. This way, you can assure the durability of the trampoline and the safety of the jumpers. If you are buying trampolines for kids you can go for small weight limits. For adults, you have to choose accordingly. The weight limit increases with the trampoline measurement.
Sturdy Frame Construction
The trampoline frame is the part that holds the whole thing. So it must be made from quality material, UV resistant, and galvanized. The joining sockets should be strong enough to give the whole structure a sturdy finish and stability.
Spring Quality & Number
You should check whether the springs are galvanized or not. Also, check the spring number and length. Trampolines with more springs will provide you more bouncy effect. The same thing happens with longers springs. Like the trampoline frame, the springs should be galvanized and made from quality material.
Enclosure Net & Jumping Mat
For safety, an enclosure net is a must. The poles must be padded and flexible enough. The net should be UV protected and perfectly woven. Also, check the opening and closing system of the net. The same quality should be assured with the jumping mat.
A safety pad covers the springs and protects you from injuries. Therefore, it is a must for safety.
Some trampoline comes with a ladder that helps you easily enter the trampoline. If possible you should choose a trampoline that comes with a ladder. But you have to assure the quality of the ladder.
Best Trampoline Accessories
Trampoline accessories include the spring pulling tool, safety gloves, winter and rain cover, etc. It is better to choose the model or brand that can be enhanced with such accessories. These accessories help you easily assemble and disassemble the trampoline, maintain it during rough weather, and so on.
FAQs Regarding Top-Rated Trampoline Brands & Best Trampolines
01. Which company makes the most durable trampoline?
Ans: All the top-rated brands provide durable trampolines. But you must know the durability of a trampoline not only depends on the brands. Rather, it is simultaneously dependent on how you maintain and take care of your trampoline. Besides, buying a trampoline from the best brand, you have to maintain it properly. You should inspect on a regular basis whether the frame and the springs are ok or not. In the winter seasons, you have to cover it properly.
02. Which one is the best outdoor trampoline?
Ans: For outdoor purposes, you have to meet the available space with the trampoline size. Once you are sure about the shape and size of the backyard, you can go for skywalker or Zupapa trampolines.
03. Which brand makes the bounciest trampolines?
Ans: Actually, most of the brands are eligible to provide you an awesome bouncy experience. To be more sure about it, you should check the spring number and length while buying one. A large number of springs will provide you more bouncy effect.
From the tons of trampoline brands, we shortlisted here the top options only. The best trampoline brands always emphasize safety, bounce, and robustness. If you fail to choose the best ones, your trampoline might be a reason for injury rather than fun. Considering all of these with your budget limitation, we accumulated the top trampoline brands here with their best trampoline reviews.
Whether you need a kids’ model, gymnasts’ trampoline, or rebounders, the above brands will help you to choose the suitable one. So, note down the features first that you want, then buy your best trampolines balancing between features and demand. Enjoy trampolining with the best brand trampolines!